Sunday, October 3, 2010

{wcmd}

I woke up yesterday with the best of intentions of making cards all day long.  Ha.  Who was I kidding?  Between my sinus headache and being the only parent home for the weekend I managed to get a card done.  That's right, on my holy day of card making, I made one card.  Uno.  Eyns.  Une. Um.  You just don't know how bad I feel.  Both physically and mentally.  :)  Seriously, my head feels like a bowling ball.

But enough about that.  Here is my card.  I got these lovely Jenni Bowlin goodies from sweet Erica through a product swap at My Sketch World.  I used one of Lucy's fabulous sketches.


Here it is with the little card pulled out:


There are a lot of fun card challenges going on for World Card Making Day at My Sketch World.  There are prizes involved people, so come join us, wont you?  :)

Happy Sunday, friends!


6 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry you're feeling bad, but you do good work anyway! :-) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - feel better Jan! I get killer headaches too and can relate to the guilt of missing the cardmakers 'high holy' day - what you did make is outstanding so I don't think you should worry. Life gets in the way, friend! Hope the 'melon' is ok today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer your a single parent this weekend AND not feeling good! Hope you getting to feeling better real soon! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well bless your heart! I have to say your card made on a sick day is better than many of my cards made on a healthy day. ;) Way to go with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well...but this card is FABULOUS... and if this is the kind of work you do when you are sick then you light years ahead of me! I just love, love, love this. Thanks for sharing the link with us at Papercraft Star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors, the jenni b stuff, and the design too. Super great card, Jan!! Sorry you were sick though!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy