Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{boo}

There is a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays!  It is the ever popular "Anything Goes" challenge.   What does that mean you ask?  Well let me tell ya!  :)  Make a birthday card with some sort of birthday sentiment on the front. Simple, eh?  Well, you have to take a photo of it, upload it to your computer, play with the lighting (if you're like me), save it, post it to your blog and then link it up over on the PTT blog.  :)

Here is my cheeky card:
Dont forget to send your card to someone-it'll make their day!

Happy Wednesday, friends!

13 comments:

  1. Adorable! How do you come up with these cute sayings! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Jan!! I love the little ghost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...if that isn't the cutest card ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a very cheeky card! So cute & original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jan! That's such a SUPER cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is this? Love it Jan - especially how you did the little mummy! You tackled the 'punny' card - my biggest fear. Well done!

    I'm a little obsessive about the lighting of my photos, too. Your photos always look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Your lighting is great, too;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coolest card ever - just perfect for this unlucky (?) bugger who's birthday is on Halloween!! lol
    And yes, I know what you mean by playing around with lighting... All too well!!
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute, it makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Jan!
    Beijos Re ;)
    http://renatascrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific card for someone with an October birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jan that is just too original and too cute.. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy