Saturday, October 16, 2010

{happy things}

Well, it is the middle of the month and over at My Sketch World that means Lucy gives us a terrific new sketch to play with!  Those of us on the card team got this lovely:

It was a little too curvy for me though, you know I like a straight line.  :) So I thought I would do something a little different.  I altered a Starbucks Cup Cozy using the sketch.  (and straight lines *laugh*)


I have a feeling that rub wont stay forever, but when it does come off, I can replace it with another one.

I also had some time today to make a couple cards for our World Card Making Day Crop.  I didn't get near as many done as I wanted and hope to maybe do a few more tonight for the midnight deadline.



This is a "sister card" to the apple card I did.   I find painting fruit a lot of fun!  :)

Here is a Halloween card using some yummy Girl's Paperie, "Toil & Trouble" paper and a two fun tags  Vanessa sent to me:



Hope you are enjoying fall wherever you are!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jan. These are great. I saw that curvy sketch on MSW and thought the same thing. I'm a straight line gal, too so it scared me - now that I see you straightened it out, I'm going to have a go, too. Love your coffee cup cozy.
    Now that gorgeous painted fruit - you are so talented!! Love that card!
    Gotta get my hands on some of that Girls Paperie Toil & Trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the cozy! Cute cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cozy is seriously cool! You could sell those girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, my favorite is the altered coffee cup. You know, the one with straight lines... lol
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy