Thursday, March 1, 2012

{border me, baby} SRM

Have you seen SRM's new We've Got Your Border Stickers yet?  Great patterns, wonderful colors and so easy to use. They are versatile enough to use on cards, layouts and altered projects!  I used the Baby Boy border stickers for my project that was featured on the SRM blog yesterday.  I made a baby bottle out of a skinny tube and made a tag to go along with it.



Some close-ups:
I took the cap off the tube and put it upside down on a cutting mat and carefully cut out the top part for the nipple to go through.


I layered the "It's a boy" sticker right on a piece of grosgrain ribbon.

It just so happens that CAS-ual Fridays is having a "Hey Baby" challenge this week!  Im going to link this project up!  They are going to pick a Guest Designer from the people who participate with this challenge.  Head on over and check it out and good luck if you enter!
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.  I hope happy finds you wherever you are today!

10 comments:

  1. I love this sweet little baby bottle. So adorable and gorgeous way to highlight the awesome SRM stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, I just adore this tube and card, such a clever, fun, creative way to dress up the tube and you have used those border stickers just beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic!!! Your baby bottle is super creative :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these stickers too, and with your incredible tag, can see lots of uses! This is darling. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...you made a baby bottle. That's not creative genius though. holy moly, Jan!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute baby project! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO precious! You sure rock with this baby project! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy