Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{10 minute card}

I'm back with another quick and easy birthday card!  I used the paper scraps from my previous quick and easy card, a scrap of cardstock and some trim I've had for a while.

Happy Birthday To You
Paper: MME, Cardstock: The Paper Co, Sticker Sentiment: SRM, Punch: MS, Other: Hand stitching

I have to admit, this card looks much better in person, I think it is the ribbon that throws it off in the photo.  The hand stitching takes up some time, so you could substitute machine stitching or even faux stitching to make it even quicker. 

I realized I haven't posted any photos of Lucky recently.  He is now almost 5 months old and weighs in at almost 5 pounds.  :)  He is a happy kitty who enjoys entertaining us.

Any sunny spot will do:



Hope happy finds you today!


3 comments:

  1. Whatta cutie pie card AND kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card - how come I can't get my dog to sit still for pictures? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card, love the trim!! and such a cute kitty!!! great pics!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy