Saturday, August 11, 2012

{sympathy} X2

Very recently, I've had 2 friends experience the painful loss of loved ones.  Sadly, I live no where near these ladies so I am unable to convey my sympathies in person.  :(  As a card maker, making sympathy cards is very difficult for me, and for everyone I would imagine, but store bought cards would not do.  Not for these friends.

 
With Sympathy


 
Caring Thoughts



 
As a card maker, what type of card do you find challenging to make? 

Today I'm hoping to catch up with some challenges at MSW.  I was excited to find out yesterday that I won a $$15 GC to the Crop Stop store!  :)  I'm hoping they have some of the new MME...

Happy Saturday, friends.  :)


7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful...sympathy cards are a challenge to make, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful.. I loveeeeeee the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I have a hard time with sympathy cards as well, so you have inspired me! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cards Jan. I am sure their tranquil beauty will ease some of their sorrows. Very thoughtful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Jan! And I guess the receivers will appreciate them very much - both for the lloks of them and, most, for your kind thoughts behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Jan, especially love that second one!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy