Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{tee}riffic father's day giftie

I love the SRM Tubes!  They are so easy to make a quick gift for that someone special in your life, be it a teacher, a parent or your kiddos!  Fill them up, decorate them (with SRM Stickers, of course!) and add a card or a tag and you're all set!  Today, I've made a Father's Day Tube set! 


Tee-riffic Father


I filled the tube with golf tees.  I drilled a hole through the top of the tube, just a bit smaller than the diameter of the tee.  I pushed it down  through the hole until it fit snug and glued a golf ball to the top of the tee.



I applied Strano Designs Ribbon Stiff to a piece of green grosgrain ribbon. Once it was dry I sewed the edge for a finished look and then fringed it (green card stock would work just as well). I used 2-sided stick tape to wrap it around the top of the tube.



I made a tag, attached it with some twine and decorated the tube and golf ball with the SRM Father Quick Cards stickers!  So easy and the perfect gift for the golfer in your life!  :)


If you love twine like I do, you will want to visit the SRM blog on Thursday and Friday!  The Twinery is sponsoring us and you'll want to check out the fun things the DT has come up with using stickers & twine!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope happy finds you in the most meaningful of ways today!




5 comments:

  1. How cute and fun Jan! Love the tee and grass on top! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. My dad is an avid golfer and I just gifted him a pair of golf tee cuff links that I found at OnlineSports.com for his birthday. They have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Jan!! It is so cute and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and creative idea Jan, so perfect for the golfers in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy