Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{10 minute craft} easter basket

I make no secret of loving SRM Stickers!  While I love and admire my friends' stamping abilities, it just isn't for me. Rub-ons were my "go-to" thing for a long time before my buddy, Val introduced me to those little clear stickers that changed my crafy world!

The sentiment stickers and the newly released border stickers are my favorites!  I used both to decorate a $2 basket I found at, yep that's right, the Dollar Spot at Target!  In just 10 minutes I had this basket decorated and ready for display! Best of all, it would make a really cute kid craft!  It took me longer to decide which cute border stickers to use than it did to apply them to the basket!  :)

Hoppy Easter



Here is a close-up of the handle, I used the daisy chain from the Thank You border set:



A few close-ups of the basket:



I used stickers from the Say It With Stickers Easter set and the Express Yourself Easter set along with We've Got Your Borders Thanks and Birthday.  If you are looking for a craft to do with your kiddos, this is easy and fun!

Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope hoppy, I mean happy, finds you today!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun use of SRM stickers...that basket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable & clever!! Love how you added the stickers to the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea Jan! Love that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aodre this Jan! Very creative idea...who-da thunk? You!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your basket is adorable Jan! I just got my first SRM stickers in a RAK and can see why you love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy