Monday, May 2, 2011

{sketch} MSW

The first of the month means another fabulous card sketch from Lucy at My Sketch World!

Isn't it beautiful?


I found some lovely Girls' Paperie "Vintage Whimsy" and "Jubilee" and used my some SRM Mother's Day stickers and made this:


Because I like to kill 2 birds with one stone, I'm using my card for this week's CREATE blog card challenge to use hand stitching.   I'm finally able to do a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger too, my first time!

It's all about polka dots:

 
Happy Monday, friends!  Hope happiness finds you today!

7 comments:

  1. DOnt you just love girls paperie? Jan you make the prettiest cards! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok stunning card, that is sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great multi-tasking friend :) I love this card, Jan - such a pretty combo of pattern. Great use of the SRM, too. Good luck on your first Moxie Fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so totally sweet, Jan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jan! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy