Friday, January 14, 2011

{8,9,10,11} art journal

It has been a busy week and today the boys are all home after a half day of school.  Just wanted to share my art journal tags I've done.  I love that I am staying on task with this project-I'm hoping to see it though.  That isn't always the case with me and projects that last longer than my attention span.  *laugh* 

Day 8:  grow
Some cut out of fabric (Amy Butler) and little misted chip bird.

Day 9:  never stop
I loved school.  I love to learn new things. See that gold star?  That was the prize when I was in elementary school and I worked really hard to get them!  :)  Oh boy, did I just date myself.  ;)

Day 10:  light
This tag is really pretty in real life, the gold pearlex shimmers beautifully.

Day 11:  special date
simple. simple. simple.

Day 12: inspired
A new technique for me: molding paste with distressed embossing powder.

Thanks for indulging me, friends!  Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you are doing this!!! LOVE checking out your blog for the newest CUTEST tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG! You're it!!! You are the "it girl for tags", Jan. :) Can't even say what one I like best because I LOVE 'EM ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan! These are all fantastic! I'm really enjoying your tags, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I just fell in love with your tags! What a great idea - I may "lift" that from you

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy