Friday, November 16, 2012

{thankful}

The middle of the month always makes me happy!  Why you ask?  Because Lucy always gives us a great card sketch to work with!  I love to see what my fellow DT members come up with too.  You can check it all out on the My Sketch World blog.
 
The sketch.
 
 
 
Happy Fall
 
 
As you can see I shifted the box elements to the opposite side of what they show on the sketch.  I love how the circle sticker in the lower corner balances out the "happy" flair.
 
Some close-ups:
 

 

 
I used a combination of new and old and threw in a bit of packaging (the grid pattern at the bottom) as well! 
 
I adore fall, it is my favorite season of the year!   Happy Fall, friends!


4 comments:

  1. fabulous card Jan and great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the way you did the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful...love your choices of colors/patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card - love all the different little embellies you added :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy