Monday, September 10, 2012

{frankentube}

I have a fun project up on the SRM blog today! 
 
Let me introduce Frank.  :)
 
 
 
He is somewhat of a mummy crossed with Frankenstein. :)  See his little scar on his forehead?  That is a little piece of an SRM zig zag border! He resides in this decked out coffin.
 

 

 
I bought the coffin unfinished at Michael's.  I used paper, ink and alcohol inks to finish it and then added the Halloween We've Got Your Border Stickers.  Frank seems to like it!
 
 
I plan on filling the tube with candy and giving it to my youngest.  SRM tubes come in a variety of sizes and are food safe!  They certainly make gift giving fun and unique!
 
Happy Monday, friends!  I hope happy finds you today!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. How CUTE is this!?!??!?!!?! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Frank and his coffin is wayyyyyyyyyyyy awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.....adorable! you are a creative genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! So creative!

    Signed A Jan Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! That is adorable and so darn creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous and too cute.. love your projects and FRank too

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy