Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{sketch 2} msw

My challenge this month at MSW includes adding a new card sketch each week and putting a bit of a twist on it.  You can see my first sketch here.  (still working on mastering my new camera-way too many settings to learn!)

This is another favorite sketch of mine:



All I did was rotate it one turn to the left. 
Paper: LYB, Crab punch: Fiskars, Sticker Sentiments: SRM, Ribbon: May Arts

I added the elements to the inside of the circle.


I wrapped a sentiment around the circle (love this!) and added another to the bottom of the card.
That plastic piece is from a package of embellies.  All I did was create the scene on a piece of background paper and adhered it to the square part of the packaging and then adhered that to the backside of the front of my card.  So easy.  :)

Anyone who does all 4 sketch challenges will have a chance at a RAK!  Hope you can join in on the fun! 

Happy Wednesday, friends!  Hope happy finds you today!

7 comments:

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy