Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{trendy} woodgrain

Playing along with the 3 cool chicks of Let's Get Trendy has been a lot of fun!  Amy, Julie and Yvonne gave us 5 days of trendy scrappy goodness.  Day 5's trend was wood grain.  I made a simple birthday card for a card swap I'm in.  Lucky for me, My Mind's Eye has tons of wood grain papers to pick from!  :) 

Happy Birthday



All I did was fussy cut (what?!) around that ticket shape to make it look like I added it to the card.  :)  So simple!


Only one more challenge for me to complete; confetti.  :)

Happy Wednesday, friends!  I hope happy finds you today!

8 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how much I adore this...love the mix of the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love that wood grain paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that is beautiful! Great card Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy