Thursday, January 5, 2012

{felt} just us girls

I found the Just Us Girls challenge site by way of Lynn's blog.  I finally had some time to play and was pleased to find out the challenge this week was to use felt!  Lucky me, I had just bought some lovely felt flowers from Tessa's lovely ETSY shop, Precocious Paper


I used a wonderful sketch I found by Gretchen McElveen on the Bells Blvd blog.


Thank You

Please excuse the poor photo-indoor photos are my downfall.  :(   I used the basics of the sketch and added a little extra. 

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the addition of the little pearl in the flower :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the papers and the colors! The design is great too! And the felt flower is the perfect accent! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls! Glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is a veritable bouquet-o-gratitude! How DARLING! Thanks for sharing this lovely piece with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet little felt flower. Gorgeous...so soft and feminine Jan. So glad you could play at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatta sweet card! love the bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really sweet, Jan!! The colors are so charming. :) Love your new blog background too!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy