Thursday, February 16, 2012

{case study} 78

Karola Witczak is the lovely muse this month at CASE Study.  Here is her beautiful inspiration card.



Here is the card I came up with.

Happily Ever After
 Cardstock: Recollections, Doily: LYB, Paper Roses: Prima, Satin Flower: made by Kayla DuPont, Sticker Sentiment: SRM Stickers, Stick Pins: Maya Road, Other: pearls, wired ribbon

The cardstock is a deep purple, I'm not sure that comes across in the photo. I don't use purple much, but had that pretty flower that Kayla made me and had been saving for just the right card!  I adore those doilies by LYB, they are more of a cream color than a bright white.  Of course, the white sticker sentiment is fabulous on the dark cardstock.

Thanks Karola for some fabulous inspiration!

This is my second post today!  See the first one, with some punny tags here.

6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the purple and that doily is a fabulous touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh...gorgeous shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the shape of it!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, LOVE this pretty elegant girly card. FAB work using the doily like that! Have a FAB weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, soft and feminine. Love!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy