Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{cupcake love} TPV

This week's challenge at The Paper Variety is a sweet one!  The challenge is to use a cupcake on your paper project, be it a card, layout or altered object.  Fun, right?  Because really, who cant resist a cupcake?  :)

I made some magnetic cupcake clothes pin clips for my message board, all the sweeter to hold some nice notes for the boys in my life!  I used a Martha Stewart cupcake punch and finished the tops off with beads and a crocheted flower.  I painted the mini clothes pins and added a magnet to the back.  I finished it off with a bit of blink and a little message flag. 


Here is one of my boys holding the message board I made a few weeks ago


We have an awesome prize up for grabs from The Treasure Box Club:


You have until noon EST Tuesday, February 15 to link your project to the TPV blog.  If you want a chance at having your project featured on the blog have it linked up by Sunday, February 13th. 

Hope to see you there!  Happy creating!





8 comments:

  1. love that kid!!! he is such a good sport! :) your magnetic additions to your old fashioned wash board are fab, my friend!!! you know i love it. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that is sooo adorable and fun!!!!! love the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clips are adorable Jan (I think I have to have that punch!!) You son is adorable and totally cool to pose with your crafty creation. I will attempt to break out of my crafty funk and join in on the fun over at TPV :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are so cute and LOVE that you used them on an old washboard:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those clip! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stinkin' cute Jan! Love those! Your son is such a good sport...too cute! Love that washboard magnet board...I need to find me one of those!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy